on strengthening your
business value delivery
Key areas of expertise
Portfolio, program and project management
Strategic change and transformation management
Risk management in projects and programs
Organizational governance and compliance
Organizational learning and continuous improvement
This is my core service focused on enabling my customers to achieve better business performance in areas such as:
- Strategy development, including strategic workshops,
- Better execution of strategy through effective portfolio and program management,
- Setting-up major strategic projects and programs,
- Overcoming growth challenges in project oriented organizations,
- Transformation and optimization of project delivery models,
- Establishing effective Project Management Office (PMO),
- Building effective portfolio, program and project governance.
I’m supporting organizations in execution of major change projects and in sustaining their results, typically by:
- Working at executive level to clarify the strategic vision and define the change,
- Strategic workshops aimed at definition of the “to-be” state,
- Helping to structure and plan the change from the program roadmap to project plan level,
- Mentoring and ongoing support of change leaders at all levels,
- Help in the development of stakeholders engagement strategies,
- Guiding the development of change adoption and sustainment strategies,
- Risk analysis that enables proactive opportunities and threats management.
Most of my clients benefit from my vast experience in development of strategic, project and change management competences:
- Design of effective competence development programs,
- Delivery of proven training workshops (see my corporate training offer),
- Design and delivery of custom tailored training workshops,
- Mentoring of top executives, PMO staff and program/project leadership (sponsors, managers, key SME’s),
- Train-the-trainer programs for internal trainers,
- Career planning for portfolio, program, project and change professionals,
- Development of internal competence certification systems.
Project and Program Recovery
Sometimes projects don’t go as planned and my customers need to regain control. My services in such cases include:
- Rapid diagnosis and response support to gain short-term control over troubled project or program,
- Project retrospectives or audits aimed at root cause identification,
- Long-term recovery planning for sustainable control,
- Ongoing support of project sponsors, managers and core team members,
- Systemic analysis to identify and implement necessary systemic changes at the organization’s level.
PMO and PgMO Development
I support Enterprise Project Management Offices (EPMO), Project Management Offices (PMO) and Program Management Offices (PgMO) in:
- Development of effective cooperation with executive management and sponsors,
- Identification of the organization’s needs and development of value proposition,
- Designing PMO service catalogue, core processes and organizational structure,
- Recruitment and competence development support,
- Mentoring of PMO staff,
- Development and improvement of ways of working and related materials (standards, templates, training materials).
Public Speaking and Webinars
I love to share my experience and provide inspiration for project leaders. That’s why I’m also offering:
- Keynote presentations during conferences and internal events,
- High quality live webinars transmitted from my professional recording studio,
- Speakers assessment for conference organizers,
- Mentoring for internal speakers who need additional support and encouragement before important events.
If you are organizing a Project Management Institute event, you can also find my profile on the official PMI Chapter Speakers Hub.